About Textile Education Blogs


About Textile Education Blogs

Textile Education Blogs is an Education blogs site over the net. It is an ultimate reference for textile learning. It helps to update textile knowledge. Also help the textile students, businessmen and over all the people who want to know about textile A-Z. It is like a community blog. Anybody can publish textile related articles, thesis papers and any other reviews in this blog without copyrighted.
About the Editor-in-Chief

I'm Md. Ashik Muztaba from Dinajpur, Bangladesh. My nick name is Dollar. I have passed childhood in my native village which is situated at west corner of Dinajpur district, and the name of Thana (Sadar). I took birth in a middle class educated family. I have passed S.S.C. from Dinajpur Zilla School. I have completed my graduation on Textile Engineering from  Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology. Now I am doing work at Metro knitting & Dyeing Mills Ltd.  

Though, professionally I'm a Textile Engineer but I like to Textile Blogging, Web Developing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+

Back To Top